The new wing of the Isabella Stewart Gardner museum from 1902 in Boston, Massachusetts was designed by the Italian architect Renzo Piano. The new object with an area of 6500 m² is situated south of the original building, along the Fenway street and offers spaces for concerts, exhibitions, education and additional visitor services. The glass facade of the new wing creates a welcoming entrance and allows for views of the historical buildings and gardens. The new building is characterized by four volumes clad in pre-patinated copper panels. The interior is an interesting space – a double height cube with a gallery for special exhibitions. Concert hall in the size of 550 m² is the largest object of this new wing and contains 300 seats arranged in three levels around the central stage. The hall was designed in cooperation with an acoustics specialist Yasuhisa Toyota of Nagata Acoustics.