A competition where architecture students and recent graduates from all over the world can help plan the development of a modern and international study environment in a UNESCO heritage building while preserving the richness of its Art Nouveau beauty.
IF YOU ARE A STUDENT OF ARCHITECTURE OR A RECENT GRADUATE , PARTICIPATING IN THE COMPETITION WILL ENABLE YOU:
- to be part of a project supported by the Riga City Council;
- to add a challenging innovative project to you portfolio;
- to have your creative idea pitched to a wide audience;
- to have your name promoted through public discussion of your idea;
- to experience a charrette – a collaborative effort of developing a final – project draft while learning how to adjust your ideas to the needs of various parties.
Take part in an international competition for ideas to develop the building at 11 Skolas str., Riga, Latvia for the needs of RTU Riga Business School!
DEADLINE FOR ENTRY SUBMISSION: 31 MARCH, 2015.